As a Web and Cross-Platform Mobile (Flutter) Developer, you will develop comprehensive and world leading solutions on B2B and B2C platforms. You will help establish the Cross-Platform Mobile solution and implementation throughout product lifecycles.
Design, build and develop dynamic and responsive mobile applications using Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
Leverage broad expertise in AWS and its range of services and deep understanding of approaches and disciplines such as Agile, DevOps, and Software / Solution Architecture in - - Android or iOS SDK / technologies to define and deliver core mobile application architecture
Translate Sketch designs into high quality code
Extending flutter module and flutter plugins
Implement activity recognition plugin for Android and iOS
- Implement push notifications, analytics, crash reporting, and local data storage
- Extending MapBox SDK, embed interactive and customisable maps inside a Flutter widget
- Integrate Flutter to AWS Services, Lambda, API Gateway/AppSync, Elastic Search, SQS, SNS, RDS Aurora and Cognito
- Work with a team of backend developers, frontend developers, devops technicians, UX/UI designers and architect
- Produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support, following AWS and DevOps best practices Work autonomously and take responsibility for assigned tasks
- AWS Certified Developer
- Android & iOS app development, web app development
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and self-driven individual to be a key contributor in a very fast-growing, high impact start-up, working with cutting edge technologies and being a part of passionate and talented foundation team with a strong culture of mutual respect, diversity, curiosity, and collaboration. Rewarding remuneration on offer.
Jojonomic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Jojonomic strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Waktu kerja fleksibel
- Parental/family leave
- Aktivitas team building
- Bisa kerja remote
- Asuransi kesehatan